7th APOLLO INTERNATIONAL CLINICAL NUTRITION UPDATE 2015
Ahmedabad, India – August 8th & 9th
The annual Apollo International Clinical Nutrition Update (AICNU) is designed to provide Clinical Dietitians and Nutrition practitioners with an understanding of the central role of nutrition in health care setting. This Clinical Nutrition update is aimed to provide a distinguished opportunity to the nutrition professionals to discuss latest advancements and challenges in the field. It is a 2 day event held around the 2nd week of August. We are delighted to share the 1st announcement of the 7th Apollo International Clinical Nutrition Update 2015.
When and Where
8th & 9th August 2015
Near Apollo Hospital,
Bhat Dist, Gandhinagar-382428.
Gujarat, INDIA, Tel:+91-79-61701800
Direction to venue
Just 5-10 minutes drive from Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International airport
15 minutes drive from railway station & Gandhi nagar city, the political capital of the state
Who should attend?
Delegates from the field of Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics like
- Clinical Dietitians
- Nutrition Scientists & Researchers
- Lecturers of Clinical Nutrition
- Students of Nutrition and Dietetics and aspiring Nutritionists
- Today’s Clinical Dietitians are challenged to stay abreast of current science in an ever-changing Clinical Nutrition environment to ensure their advice is grounded in the latest evidence.
- To address the need of health professionals to be effective knowledge managers with ready access to timely, current and authoritative guidance on medical nutrition therapy questions encountered in every day clinical practice.
Why you should attend?
The update provides an overview and practical summary of the latest information on nutrition and health presented by leaders in scientific research and clinicians skilled in nutritional medicine.
What you will learn on conclusion of this update?
You will be able to:
- Incorporate nutritional information into clinical practice and advise patients about eating for optimum health as well as using dietary change as a therapeutic intervention
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of nutritional recommendations for specific health conditions through an analysis of the existing scientific and clinical evidence.
- We anticipate to gather a great deal of useful information from the attending pool of experts
Theme: “Changing Paradigm: Nutrition Support to Nutrition Therapy”.
The Update aims to deliberate on the following themes and sub themes:
- Nutritional management in short gut syndrome
- Nutritional care plan for reactive hypoglycaemia patients and gestational diabetics
- Nutrition research in clinical Practice
- Nutritional preparations for solid organ transplantation : healthy diet critical to transplant success
- Pediatric oncology nutrition
- Inborn errors of metabolism – how do we handle?
|Important Dates to Remember|
|Call for Abstract: 1st February 2015|
|Abstract Deadline: 31st May 2015 (23:59 GMT)|
|Author notification: 1st July 2015|
|Registration Early Bird : until July 1st 2015|
It is hoped that AICNU will become the national and regional destination to exchange nutrition expertise.
The scientific program of the conference will commence on Saturday morning, 8th of August and will end on Sunday, 9th of August
Registration can be done in one of the two ways listed below:
1. Online Registration:
Online registration is available on the conference website www.clinicalnutritionupdate.in. (Please note that the payments have to be still made offline using the payment options mentioned in the registration form).
Once you register, an email will be sent with the registration number which has to be included while sending payment. Your registration is complete only after we have received your pay ment.
2. Registration by Postal Mail:
Registration by postal mail (offline registration) can be done by downloading the form available Click here to download registration form
The exhibition will be running throughout the duration of the conference. The exhibition is open to the nutraceutical, dietetic and nutrition industries. For opportunities of participation and further inquiries please contact the conference secretariat.
Special rates have been granted by the conference hotel for the participants of the conference. Rooms will be reserved on a ‘first come first served’ basis. Please refer to the enclosed registration form or the conference website for rates and further information.
Arranging your accommodation
Special rates have been granted by the conference hotel for the participants of the conference. Rooms will be reserved on a ‘first come first served’ Conference delegates are responsible for their own accommodation bookings and suggested accommodation at special conference rate are as follows:
|Name of the Hotel||Type of Rooms||Rate Per Day||Contact Person|
|NARAYANI HEIGHTS(Conference Venue)||Deluxe Room Single||Rs. 4000/-||Ratheesh V.S – +firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Deluxe Room Double||Rs. 5000/-|
|Deluxe Room Triple||Rs. 6000/-|
|PRISTINE RESIDENCY(25-30 min drive from the venue)||Deluxe Room Single||Rs. 2800/-||R. P. Gupta – +91 85118 16675 / +91 email@example.com|
|Executive Room Single||Rs. 4000/-|
|Royal Suite Room Single||Rs. 5000/-|
|Deluxe Room Double||Rs. 3500/-|
|Executive Room Double||Rs. 4500/-|
|Royal Suite Room Double||Rs. 6000/-|
We extend a warm invitation for you to join us at what will again be an informative, intellectually challenging and clinically significant event.
Delegate Registration Fee
|Delegate||Early Bird (until July 1st2015)||Full Fee (After July 1st 2015)|
|Dietitians||Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 2500/-|
|Students*||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2000/-|
|* Student ID required at the time of registration|
Payment via Bank / Wire Transfer
Bank Name: Indian Overseas Bank
Account Name: Department of Dietetics
Account Number: SB A/C No: 167501000006110 IFSC Code: IOBA0001675
Bank Address: Indian Overseas Bank, Apollo Hospitals Branch, No. 21, Greams Lane, Off Greams Road, Chennai–600006.
Don’t forget to send the payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org after wire transfer/ bank deposit.
For further clarifications, call Ms. Nupur Jain (+91 9979173127) / Mr. S. Radhakrishnan (+91 9841697099 / +91 9884132642) or mail to email@example.com